Thread: PHOTO SEARCH: Someone Removing Chocks from a Plane

PHOTO SEARCH: Someone Removing Chocks from a Plane

I'm in a search for an up-close shot of a guy removing chocks from a plane's gear. I'm envisioning loose chocks around nose gear with a guy on one knee or crouched. It can be a fighter jet (on a carrier) or airliner. If you have something even similar, I'm open to other suggestions. I just need chocks in the photo.

It would need to be a fairly high res shot as well.

If you have it, please share it here or email me. If I pick yours, you'll receive a prize in the mail, an example of its final, intended product.

Thanks guys!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Program Coordinator

Re: PHOTO SEARCH: Someone Removing Chocks from a Plane

I'd say you might have some luck with this guy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vector1771/ www.HANGAR71.com
    This guy has done some up close work with the OR F15 ANG guys - and I bet you could find one. Even if he doesn't have one, this guy does some amazing stuff and it's worth the look.

NLovis

We actually seldom kneel at the wheels. We kick the chocks from the tire then pick it up. We seldom bend at the wheel well. And i couldnt help there since It would be nearly impossible without somebody catching me with the camera. Which would mean I lose my job.

NLovis

I took the challenge anyway and this is what I came up with. Note the brand new cathay 773 "PM"