Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones Beach Airshow 2010

Re: Jones Beach Airshow 2010

I thought the Red bull Helicopter was really cool - I didnt know a helicopter could do some of those things!

Ken

=

Some from me from friday.. Wish I had to the energy to go to the beach today

[quote="Christina"]Some from me from friday.. Wish I had to the energy to go to the beach today

I have the energy just not the patience to sit in that traffic. My wife was there at 8 this morning with friends
    walking on the boardwalk and she called me about 30 minutes ago and said traffic was crazed. They drove out
    east to Robert Moses to go north.
    Today is an FRG experience day for me. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina

I have the energy just not the patience to sit in that traffic. My wife was there at 8 this morning with friends
    walking on the boardwalk and she called me about 30 minutes ago and said traffic was crazed. They drove out
    LOL I could deal with traffic just not being there at 8am with 3 kids. I would feel guilty leaving them at home

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard

LOL I could deal with traffic just not being there at 8am with 3 kids. I would feel guilty leaving them at home
    Uh yeah I'll take alone in traffic over that. :lol: Been there, done that!!

Awesome pics- when do the blue angels leave?

ken

Heard state troopers closed the roads to Jones Beach at 10:45 this morning because the lots were already full. :shock:
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Senior Member Fighting_falcon_51's Avatar

They were still turning people away from the beach after the show ended!
    http://www.kjpgallery.com << Photography Collection
    http://www.nyasinfo.com << Jones Beach Airshow Information (Updates continue in November)

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Great work everyone! Also, please let me say to Kenneth that you did some awesome work with the information updates. Great job kid! I'll be in touch!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

And the blues are gone. They took off around 4:45 and number 7, besides media flights, had the most amazing take off! I wish I was using my video camera!

Well it was mixed day. I headed out to Jones Beach at 10:45 this morning only to see the electronic signs say that the Lots were full and that the Beach was closed. They shut down the Meadowbrook and Exit M9 I tried to get in both at the Wantagh and the Meadowbrook but no can do. It's incredible that the Beach got so packed this year. I never belived it could get so filled so fast. Next year we're leaving at 9 AM to get tto the beach for the show.

Anyway we salvaged part of the day by going to FRG and saw the Blues leave at 1:45. Got some pics but had to take pics through the fence. Outstanding departures from the Blues, Fat Albert, the A-10 and the CF-18. :borat:

Well it was mixed day. I headed out to Jones Beach at 10:45 this morning only to see the electronic signs say that the Lots were full and that the Beach was closed. They shut down the Meadowbrook and Exit M9 I tried to get in both at the Wantagh and the Meadowbrook but no can do. It's incredible that the Beach got so packed this year. I never belived it could get so filled so fast. Next year we're leaving at 9 AM to get tto the beach for the show.

Anyway we salvaged part of the day by going to FRG and saw the Blues leave at 1:45. Got some pics but had to take pics through the fence. Outstanding departures from the Blues, Fat Albert, the A-10 and the CF-18. :borat:

I totally had the wrong lens on for this shot but I still had to show it off even though it is crap but at the same time awesome

I can't wait to see what everyone else got!