Thread: Rudy running for Senate not Governor

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Rudy running for Senate not Governor

CBS just broke it. In a way makes some sense. He probably has a much better chance winning that than Governor. Go RUDY! This is definately a springboard back to a presidential run.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Rudy running for Senate not Governor

let's hope so. who else is eying the governor's job again? cuomo?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Is he actually going to, you know, campaign this time?

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    let's hope so. who else is eying the governor's job again? cuomo?
    Yep. Chances are Rudy would lose to Cuomo by a lot. He has a better shot at beating Hillebrand. They're not very different though...she's a conservative dem and he's a liberal repub (though not as liberal as he used to be).
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Yep. Chances are Rudy would lose to Cuomo by a lot
    I think that election would be a nailbiter actually. Hey Matt this is in the wrong fourm, can you move it to politics?
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Figured this would be the case, hopefully NY will finally have some strong leadership again. Cuomo has a pretty solid record behind him, he just better keep ole Mario in the old folks home. Last thing he needs is his father opening his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    CBS just broke it. In a way makes some sense. He probably has a much better chance winning that than Governor. Go RUDY! This is definately a springboard back to a presidential run.
    He'd be more suited to Governor in my opinion, but as you indicated, the Senate is the more practical option. Can't hurt.

His time is likely over for Presidential politics, but I'll be happy to be wrong on that.

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Turner
    His time is likely over for Presidential politics, but I'll be happy to be wrong on that.
    His time as a viable contender is over, but, sadly, I'm pretty sure his desire to be President is the driving force behind his run for Senate.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9