Thread: Your Halloween costume

Your Halloween costume

Whats everyone dressing as this year if you are?
    I was going to be a giant a**hole but than I came to the conclusion that it in fact would not be a costume in that case so I settled on being Obama. I figured that even if I cannot scare the kids most of the parents will be terrifyed. At least in my neighborhood. :borat:
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Re: Your Halloween costume

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    I was going to be a giant a**hole but than I came to the conclusion that it in fact would not be a costume in that case so I settled on being Obama. I figured that even if I cannot scare the kids most of the parents will be terrifyed. At least in my neighborhood. :borat:
    ... thats pretty sad

Re: Your Halloween costume

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSix
    Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    ... thats pretty sad
    What is?
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"