Hey All,

With NYCAviation expanding and growing, we are looking to bring on some new staff members to help us keep the rest of the aviation world up to speed with news and articles that us enthusiasts want to see. This also will allow for Matt and I to work on building new features that allow us to better serve all over you.

We are looking for people who have a knack for writing to cover day-to-day airline and aviation news, and to be able to do so with some humor and spunk.

Don’t feel that you have a talent for writing but still want to help? That’s fine, because we are also looking for researchers to find news, confirm information and find the best photos to use to submit to us.

If we choose you, we’ll provide with needed resources and train you to post directly onto the site. You will also be listed on our staff page.

If interested, just email me at [email protected] and let me know what you’re interested in. If you have writing samples (not required), please send them as well.

Thanks, folks!

-Phil

Also keep in mind that you don’t have to be a member of our staff to submit news or articles. You can always send news or photo coverage to [email protected]. In addition, people can always submit to me news and general articles for consideration.