Thread: Ticket prices

Ticket prices

Hi, I'm planing a trip to NYC this summer. And right now i'm looking for cheap flights. Is it true that it's more expensive to fly to New York in the summer? Cause right now the prices from copehagen are really high. And how long should i wait with booking the flight?

Sorry for the bad english!

// Alexander
    Best Regards

Alexander Johnsson
    [email protected]
    Halmstad, Sweden

Re: Ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by alle_jswe
    Hi, I'm planing a trip to NYC this summer. And right now i'm looking for cheap flights. Is it true that it's more expensive to fly to New York in the summer? Cause right now the prices from copehagen are really high. And how long should i wait with booking the flight?

// Alexander
    Summer is peak tourist season for NYC and most other popular U.S and European cities. Just wait until you start pricing out hotels. There really is no science to waiting and hoping for a lower far, yes a sale might come up but there's no guarantee it will. I generally will find a fare I'm comfortable with and book it.

Re: Ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by alle_jswe

// Alexander
    Your English is just fine!

Just keep looking. Fares can be cheaper than they were a few hours ago. Keep an open mind about what airline to use and the routing. It will all be worth it at the end, NYC is a great place!
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012