Thread: TAME new look

TAME new look

At first sight I thought it read "lame"

..then realized it was TAME, and one of the few decent paintschemes left in Latin America might soon be gone.

it could also be a test livery, I'd say this test gets an F

http://blog.seattlepi.com/airlinersgall ... 182019.asp

Re: TAME new look

How obscene,
    That horror makes my eyes bleed with the rage of a thousand waterfalls.

Well we got the better colors so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore., although I wish I could have gotten the super old colors. They brought in the "new" blue livery on me instead :(

Senga

LOL ... "Make the titles bigger"...

This abortion is reminiscent of the 3rd string "Constellation"/"Primaris" 757 flying around a couple of years back. No problem for that outfit, but this is an actual airline.

Oh well, lame schemes for lame planes I guess.... only makes sense the 727 should have something decent and the A320... well honestly who cares what goes on an A320 anymore? Can "dotcom" titles be far behind? Just think of these planes as Shipping containers or tanker rolling stock, and it will all make sense...

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    How obscene,
    That horror makes my eyes bleed with the rage of a thousand waterfalls.
    Senga
    hahaha

and Wow you finished it! :lol:

Lame is pretty much the description for it so now it's perfect! Can't decide what's worse, this or jetWhite's, I mean jetBlue's new Amoeba tail with misplaced titles..

TAME has been playing Russian roulette/screw up the livery, since a while back. They first started tweaking their old one (still their best) some years ago until they finally re-did it completely into what they had now, which thankfully looked pretty decent for a "modern" paintscheme. At last, they succeeded and shot themselves.

Tom T, very good observation. Lame looking plane with a lame looking livery, add huge .com titles (ugh!) for the totally Lame package.