Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor: JetBlue Introducing New Livery Fleet-wide

Re: Rumor: JetBlue Introducing New Livery Fleet-wide

Not to get off topic but something I have never understood about jetBlue is why an airline with such a Blue theme throughout their entire company has a grey interior when most US airlines that have not much to do with things Blue have blue interiors.

For example in North America among others AA, AC, CO, DL, FL, NO, NW, UA, US, all have Blue cabin interiors with WN having some Blue. F9 is green, NK is also grey, VX is Black, drawing a blank on Alaska. Just a little pet peave of mine every time I fly B6.

Thanks for letting me rant!

LGA777

Good question. Also, how come no one uses black seats besides Virgin America? Aren't they easier to keep clean?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    A friend high in the ranks sent me a text after I inquired. The text said Hint:Blueberries. Hope this helps.
    Not all blue berries are blueberries... :D

We passed by but there was only a Continental 737 inside (getting live TV installed OR to trick us? :x ), the JetBlue was painted in Mexico according to the a.net thread, and landed around 8:30pm, too dark to bother

We'll see if me and Wendy can get shot in daylight

Strap on your seatbelts for another boring plane. On the bright side, Moose will have an extra 100+ subjects to shoot! :D