Thread: First pictures at LGA

First pictures at LGA

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site and glad that I found this site. I recently started getting interested in plane spotting but have always been interested in planes all my life, so I am open to any tips, tricks and constructive criticism on the pictures that I post. Also I thought you all maybe interested that in my first 10 minutes of plane spotting a black police car came blazing into Point A at LGA. The officer told me that he got a call, took my ID checked if I got any warrents or arrests and let me go, but he was nice and professional. I imagine that this won't be the only time that I will encounter law enforcement. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took this morning from Point A and B at LGA.

To bad there was cloud cover this morning.

Re: First pictures at LGA

Welcome to the site! I like the shots of the planes crossing the runway in between landings.

Your police run-in is somewhat unfortunate, but still a positive experience. Looks like you handled it well!

Side note: your mention black police car, and the ad that shows up is for a geared-up Alaskan State Troooper TV show. haha
    Email me anytime at [email protected].