Thread: AC International

AC International

So i went to atlantic city this weekend for a little vaca, and on the way home i decided to stop at the airport.. now the question i have is does anyone know what a/c the faa has on site there, i saw a 73, 74 and something that had a engine on the vert stab, it looked like an l-1011, but i could't see any more of it or get anywhere near it..

also there was a 737-200 (possibly, all i know it had the old cigar engines) no idea who owned it.. and i dont have a camera b/c i am horrible at taking pics..

Re: AC International

The FAA Tech Center is there. Also the FAM Training Facility. They have a few aircraft for training purposes.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

yea i figured that much, i was just wondering if they had an l-10.. i was just looking at pics, and im 95% sure it was, but like i said all i saw was from the engine up and back and it was quick as there was a cop behind me and didn't wanna look to suspicious

Theres a former Delta L-1011, United 747SP and the 737-200 was prob a Pace bird.

awesome, thank you!!.. now do you know if there is anyway to get a better look at the l-10??.. i saw the sp and 73 next to the fence but meh.. seen them plenty of times..

The 737 is ex Canadian / Air Canada I believe..

The TriStar is ex Delta...

There is, or was, this FAA 727 as well as a few other various and sundry aircraft..

Need to get on the ramp to get them though...
    Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"