Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aeromexico Flight 576 Hijacked

Re: Aeromexico Flight 576 Hijacked

Apparently he told the flight attendants he had three accomplices, which was not true.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    From the AP
    Mexican official: Religious fanatic hijacked plane
    MEXICO CITY — Mexico's security secretary says a Bolivian religious fanatic told police he hijacked a Mexican flight from the resort city of Cancun after receiving a divine revelation. Public Safety Secretary Genaro Garcia Luna says Jose Mar Flores, 44, told police that Wednesday's date — 9-9-09 — is the satanic number 666 turned upside down. Garcia Luna says Flores used a fake bomb to hijack the plane, then ordered the pilot to circle over Mexico City seven times. He said he wanted to warn Mexican President Felipe Calderon of an impending earthquake.
    From a post on JP.net, while it was a lone hijacker, police grabbed a number of men until they could be cleared.
    Round up the suspects and weed it all out. Well, I suspected we would have something about the upsidedown 666 thing. Now if there is an earthquake that would be funky.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Jose Flores, 44, told investigators he hijacked Aeromexico Flight 576 after a divine revelation, according to Public Safety Secretary Genaro Garcia Luna. Flores said Wednesday's date — 9-9-09 — is the satanic number 666 turned upside down.

Flores, speaking to reporters after he was detained, said he took control of the aircraft with "a juice can with some little lights I attached."

"Christ is coming soon," he added, smiling.

As the plane was landing, Flores stood up and showed his contraption to a flight attendant, saying he and three others were hijacking the plane, Garcia Luna said. Flores later told police his three companions were "the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."

Quote Originally Posted by george
    Flores later told police his three companions were "the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."
    "Police are actively looking for the treo"
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    Quote Originally Posted by george
    Flores later told police his three companions were "the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."
    "Police are actively looking for the treo"
    You are so going to Hell for that one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    From the AP
    Mexican official: Religious fanatic hijacked plane
    MEXICO CITY — Mexico's security secretary says a Bolivian religious fanatic told police he hijacked a Mexican flight from the resort city of Cancun after receiving a divine revelation. Public Safety Secretary Genaro Garcia Luna says Jose Mar Flores, 44, told police that Wednesday's date — 9-9-09 — is the satanic number 666 turned upside down. Garcia Luna says Flores used a fake bomb to hijack the plane, then ordered the pilot to circle over Mexico City seven times. He said he wanted to warn Mexican President Felipe Calderon of an impending earthquake.
    From a post on JP.net, while it was a lone hijacker, police grabbed a number of men until they could be cleared.
    Round up the suspects and weed it all out. Well, I suspected we would have something about the upsidedown 666 thing. Now if there is an earthquake that would be funky.
    Well he was right just wrong location:
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/rec ... 09ljcl.php
    Ronald Reagan