Thread: Inside American Airlines on CNBC

Inside American Airlines on CNBC

Just thought I'd share this - on CNBC right now (0000 EDT) is a two-hour special titled "Inside American Airlines: A Week In the Life". The show is opening up at JFK and includes great detail. The show originally aired on August 17 but is being repeated tonight (this morning).

http://www.cnbc.com/id/18576787/

Best

Matt

Re: Inside American Airlines on CNBC

Thanks for the tip!

Seems you can watch the whole thing online: http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232/?video= ... 763&play=1
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Man MSNBC is either using this show to fill empty time slots or airing it as an advertisement for AA. This wouldn't surprise me since NBC is now providing the on board programing for AA, which is basically one movie, an episode of The Office, and one HUGE advertisement for NBC's programs.

I believe the first time it aired was about a year and half ago, maybe longer. I have seen parts of it at least 3 times since. They have a similar one on McDonalds that I fould interesting.

Cheers

LGA777