Thread: The New Guy

The New Guy

Hey people,

after having been a silent member for almost a year, the days of idleness shall have come to an end. My name is Julian, I am 22 years of age and come from the city of Hamburg, Germany. As the cunning reader will now have understood, I am not a local- nonetheless I hope to be able to contribute to the boards, make new friends and have spirited conversations.

I am currently catching birds in a box commonly referred to as Nikon D90, equipped with a 18-105mm VR as well as a 70-300mm VR. I am hoping to replace the latter with the 70-200 VRII in the future though, but the price tag has so far made this endeavor fruitless.

Feel free to contact me anytime and I hope you'll like what I bring to the table :)

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Re: The New Guy

On behalf of the Nikonians hello and enjoy your stay. Oh Sorry Italy had to send you packing in 06'! Next year maybe there could be a rematch!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by JewelzDaOne
    Hey people,

after having been a silent member for almost a year, the days of idleness shall have come to an end. My name is Julian, I am 22 years of age and come from the city of Hamburg, Germany. As the cunning reader will now have understood, I am not a local- nonetheless I hope to be able to contribute to the boards, make new friends and have spirited conversations.

I am currently catching birds in a box commonly referred to as Nikon D90, equipped with a 18-105mm VR as well as a 70-300mm VR. I am hoping to replace the latter with the 70-200 VRII in the future though, but the price tag has so far made this endeavor fruitless.

Feel free to contact me anytime and I hope you'll like what I bring to the table :)
    Hey Julian nice to hear from you again man
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Welcome Julian.
    Train as if your life depends on it. Because some day it may.
    Opinions expressed are my own & not those of my employer.