Thread: Cheapest AA fare??

Cheapest AA fare??

Long story short I have a $750 credit with AA about to expire. I must book a ticket for a trip commencing next week but have nowhere to go. If I book a ticket they will issue me a voucher good for a year with the value of the difference between the trip and my credit(750) so I am trying to see what the cheapest fare on AA would be so I can get another year outta this credit.

P.s. Since I would not be actually taking this trip it may originate from anywhere.

Thanks

Re: Cheapest AA fare??

well LGA -YYZ is consistantly $100 + taxes ...

maybe try the NetSAAvers discounts?

If it has to be round trip, Net SAAvers is the way to go, but I'm guessing it can be one way. LGA-YYZ is often $85-$100 but taxes make it $130 or so...can do better with a domestic flight.

Here's a few I found for next week, not sure what your exact deadline is so I listed a few dates. And by no means is this list definitive...you might find something cheaper if you put in some more research than I did. :)

BWI-MIA is $74 (Saturday, $84 total)
    LAS-LAX is $94 (Friday, $104 total)
    LGA-ORD is $99 (Friday, $109 total)
    STL-MCO is $99 (Mon-Sat, $109 total)
    ORD-IND is $96 (Fri-Sat, $106 total)

If you need to buy a r/t, here are next weekend's Net SAAver deals, must purchase by Friday 8/14.
    https://www.aa.com/aa/netsaaver/viewNet ... e&pp=NSDOM
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Thank you Thank you..I am "going" BWI-MIA on Sat and after $150 change fee I am getting almost $500 back in the mail good for another year.