Thread: JetBlue Offers Unlimited One Month Travel Pass for $599

JetBlue Offers Unlimited One Month Travel Pass for $599

Fly anywhere jetBlue flies, in any available seat, from Sept. 8 to October 8, for $599. (Does not include taxes, which are calculated whenever you book a new flight.)

http://jetblue.com/deals/all-you-can-je ... an-JetPass
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31

Re: JetBlue Offers Unlimited One Month Travel Pass for $599

Go to Florida 3 out of the 4 weekends, and there you go. Throw in a leg to the Caribbean or out to California, and you're way ahead. Great deal - I wish I had the time to properly take advantage of it.

If I wasn't an airline employee, I would jump all over this one & JetBlue is great :borat:
    Train as if your life depends on it. Because some day it may.
    Opinions expressed are my own & not those of my employer.

This really has me thinking, I have a week of vacation in September with nothing planned. Maybe some one night trips around the country is in order with a few nights in the Carribean as well

Correction: It does include domestic taxes, but international taxes are not included. Taxes on flights to/from the Caribbean and Bermuda can run up to $127 each way.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Great deal for customers and for B6 as this is probably the slowest 30 days of the year for airline travel. I like the fact that if you already have a flight booked during the time period you just pay the differance. Seems like the fine print and restrictions are not that harsh, only having to book each segment 3 days in advance could be a little annoying, as many will want to do last min trips during this offer.

Regards

LGA777

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our Hometown airline,JetBlue Airways. We always think about the Traveler first. :) Please help yourselves to some great destinations we Jet to, whether it may be in Florida, California or the Caribbean or our other great destinations that I havent mentioned. All for 1 price.

Happy Jetting!
    P.S. From the Bay to the Beach,Now Introducing Nonstop-Flights from San Francisco to Ft.Lauderdale,Florida starting mid-november on JetBlue Airways.
    JETTING IS WAY MORE THAN JUST FREE PEANUTS! JETTING IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by jetblue187
    From the Bay to the Beach,Now Introducing Nonstop-Flights from San Francisco to Ft.Lauderdale,Florida starting mid-november on JetBlue Airways.

Hmmmmm...who announced first? Virgin Ameria - also starting in November? or B6?? :)
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawrence
    Hmmmmm...who announced first? Virgin Ameria - also starting in November? or B6?? :)
    JetBlue actually announced it a couple hours after VX, I guess they knew it was coming.

JetBlue stopped selling the unlimited pass today, because "we wanted to make sure that those who had bought passes would have a good chance to be able get seats to places they want to go.'' They say they might do it again soon.