Thread: Hello from Germany

Hello from Germany

Hi folks,

I´m Jens, 39 years old and aviation-photographer since 1995. I live in the Stuttgart area, very close to Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. :mrgreen:
    Usually I shot civil and military planes, but my real passion is taking pictures of warbirds from WWII.
    A very good friend of mine lives in New-York, therefore I´m at least 2 times a year in the city to hang around together and have fun.
    I joined NYCAviation on jp.net and I hope you will like my pictures. http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...28920&nseq=103

If I can provide you with certain informations about taking pictures on German airports, please let me know. It would be a pleasure for me helping you.
    Looking forward for many interesting discussions with you all and maybe there is a chance to met some of you guys in NY once. I will arrive on August 25th again.

Regards
    Jens

Re: Hello from Germany

Hello Jens, welcome to NYCA!
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: Hello from Germany

Hey Jens, glad you could make it over!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].