Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Uploading to Anet/JP? Pre-Screen Here!

The second needs to be either 3:2 or a 4:3.

Quote Originally Posted by heeshung View Post
    The second needs to be either 3:2 or a 4:3.
    Just eyeballing it, the plane looks low in the frame as well.

As stated above, and both will be SOFT as well ...
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Slight vignetting on #1 ?

I would say slim to no chance on being accepted. It seems that you are taking some of your old shots and trying to fit them in the anet/jp format. I think you would be better served to go out spotting with the specific intent of getting something accepted on anet/jp. Use all the techniques you have been told in this and other threads. You should come away with a handful of shots when edited properly have a good chance of being accepted.

Just beceause anet/jp accepts a shot does not make it good.
    Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

These are recent and not old shots I shot these a week or so Ago So there not Old Shots, But thanks and true
    Quote Originally Posted by JDANDO View Post
    I would say slim to no chance on being accepted. It seems that you are taking some of your old shots and trying to fit them in the anet/jp format. I think you would be better served to go out spotting with the specific intent of getting something accepted on anet/jp. Use all the techniques you have been told in this and other threads. You should come away with a handful of shots when edited properly have a good chance of being accepted.

Just beceause anet/jp accepts a shot does not make it good.

Its been a while sense i've edited the photos and well what do you think?and thank you for all the help it does mean a lot

#1 - P-51: Aircraft isn't centered, and you clipped the wingtip on the left side of the photo.
    #2 - B-17: I don't like that crop, it looks cut off. I would prefer to see the entire #1 prop and forward part of the nacelle, plus the whole top turret. Plus, it looks dark/backlit to me. And on second look, it may need a touch of CW rotation, the edge of the building in the background looks like it is leaning.
    #3 - P-51: Again, not centered in frame, more space on the right hand side of the photo. And the horizon doesn't "feel" right to me, maybe a touch of CW needed?
    #4 - P-51 Tail: Horizon not level. I see what you were trying there, but the horizon bothers me too much for it to work.
    #5 - BizJet: Not a fan of the tail-on shot, high in frame.
    #6 - B-17 Waist Gun position: Not bad, I like this, but I'm not sure of the exposure, and I don't know about how you clipped the window at the top right - either show the whole thing, or be a little more aggressive in framing it, right now it looks like you got sloppy with cropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Lucas View Post
    Its been a while sense i've edited the photos and well what do you think?and thank you for all the help it does mean a lot

Wow.

Here are my observations;

#1 Bits cut off, soft, centering

#2 cropping, motive, backlit?

#3 soft, centering

#4 motive, level, soft

#5 soft, level

#6 motive

Have you been listening/understanding what has been suggested in many other emails? Any chance you can go out and shoot with someone, since it is obvious you are getting by reading emails/forum posts.
    Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

Quote Originally Posted by JDANDO View Post
    Have you been listening/understanding what has been suggested in many other emails? Any chance you can go out and shoot with someone, since it is obvious you are getting by reading emails/forum posts.
    I'd say no, because one thing that is completely correctable is the size/ratio, it has been brought up numerous times (along with the correct sizes), and most/all of these still don't meet those standards.
    General Photography - Website | Instagram
    PlaneCaptures - Website | Instagram

Dude .. Seriously, not trying to be a dick but please stop posting the same type of photos over and over. You get the same answers over and over and nothing changes. As I recall Manny has tried to help you from day one and I guess you have not taken any action. I have my self told you what to do.

So again, Please for now FORGET Anet and Jetphotos.

LEARN how to edit your photos, improve your photography, if you are so desperate for your photos to get on the 2 big sites, take your time and read and study as to what they want on their guides.
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY

yes i know haha im so use to just doing 8x10 im sorry I dont really know there image size :\ im just use to doing 8X10 lol but thank you for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    I'd say no, because one thing that is completely correctable is the size/ratio, it has been brought up numerous times (along with the correct sizes), and most/all of these still don't meet those standards.
    oh no dont worry your not being a dick but please try not to act like one. And i know hes helped me and i thank his help and dont worry im not Trying to get these photos on the "big" sites as you call them Im just trying to get them to look good..:) and im sure you would do the same thing to if you got a really good photo and you didn't know how to edit the first,second time you would post it on two-three times just to get it right so try not to criticize me..im sure you would do the same thing to and dont worry i am learing how to edit my photos and i was never desperate if i was desperate enough i would of gone WAY past this posting at least 6-7 photos or a whole slide show My goal here isn't to get them on A or J but would be nice but my goal here is simply learning how to edit aviation Photos/planes ect,and seeing who likes them or not And Im sure you were desperate at one point in your time to get your photos on as well but i can stop posting as i do post to much lol but just letting you know i was never "desperate" to get photos on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roush6NY View Post
    Dude .. Seriously, not trying to be a dick but please stop posting the same type of photos over and over. You get the same answers over and over and nothing changes. As I recall Manny has tried to help you from day one and I guess you have not taken any action. I have my self told you what to do.

So again, Please for now FORGET Anet and Jetphotos.

LEARN how to edit your photos, improve your photography, if you are so desperate for your photos to get on the 2 big sites, take your time and read and study as to what they want on their guides.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    I give up too. This one is a real winner.

Lucas, click here and good luck. http://www.jid.me.uk/tutorial2.html
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

shot this with my phone...we'll see!

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Lucas View Post
    oh no dont worry your not being a dick but please try not to act like one. And i know hes helped me and i thank his help and dont worry im not Trying to get these photos on the "big" sites as you call them Im just trying to get them to look good..:) and im sure you would do the same thing to if you got a really good photo and you didn't know how to edit the first,second time you would post it on two-three times just to get it right so try not to criticize me..im sure you would do the same thing to and dont worry i am learing how to edit my photos and i was never desperate if i was desperate enough i would of gone WAY past this posting at least 6-7 photos or a whole slide show My goal here isn't to get them on A or J but would be nice but my goal here is simply learning how to edit aviation Photos/planes ect,and seeing who likes them or not And Im sure you were desperate at one point in your time to get your photos on as well but i can stop posting as i do post to much lol but just letting you know i was never "desperate" to get photos on.
    Proper punctuation will also play in your favor around here/anywhere.