Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Uploading to Anet/JP? Pre-Screen Here!

How would this Be for airliners.net? :O

Jeremy, your DC-10 shot looks a bit high in frame but exposure looks fine to me. Maybe a bit less contrast to my taste...

Lucas, your image is much better but would probably get rejected for centered and level still. Always try to make sure the aircraft is centered in the frame! And do not cut off your stabilizers or tail or wings or nose ... and no stabbing of the edges of the frame Your level is off. Use the lines of the vertical walls of any buildings or structures to guide you.
    Last edited by gonzalu; 2012-07-16 at 08:00 AM.
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Lucas here is an example of what it should look like to make it more acceptable ... there are certain parts painted in to make it look complete but DO NOT use this image as it is not final :-) I would say send me an original image via PM and I will edit for you as best as I think and I can send back to you with my edits so you can see what I did. Do you use Photoshop?

Lucas, also look at your profile settings. Did you purposely type in a Capital "U" in JUstLucas in your name? If not, take note that it is that way...
    Last edited by gonzalu; 2012-07-16 at 08:20 AM.
    Manny Gonzalez

mmmhm,i see where your going at,yes i use photoshop but not cs5 i can send you the original if you dont mind,I just dont want you to like Take the credit oh the photo,I dont mind helping but like I dont know if you want me to i can send you the original,I sent it in Yesterday as it only got rejected for Centered and nothing else which surprised me,I just hope im not taking up your spotting time with this haha, :P Thanks for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Lucas here is an example of what it should look like to make it more acceptable ... there are certain parts painted in to make it look complete but DO NOT use this image as it is not final :-) I would say send me an original image via PM and I will edit for you as best as I think and I can send back to you with my edits so you can see what I did. Do you use Photoshop?

Lucas, also look at your profile settings. Did you purposely type in a Capital "U" in JUstLucas in your name? If not, take note that it is that way...
    Last edited by Just_Lucas; 2012-07-16 at 04:36 PM.

Im guessing its going to be Rejected for Centerd,didn't want to upload it to a screener..ah well,One is Deperaturing and one i Believe is unloading,Should i Crop The jet Center in the back ground this time or leave it be? Not sure about this one..,Thanks for the response :)

Lucas,

First off, I would not take any credit for your photos. Believe me, I am pretty selfish when it comes to Aviation Photography, I couldn't care less about stealing other work if I can promote MY OWN! but of course, it is entirely up to you if you want the help or not, no sweat off my back!

Your second one below is Backlit. If the sun is not behind you, don't bother with uploading to the databases. Also, the Motive should be tighter. Unless it is really interesting, far away scenarios do not lend themselves well for a motive so I would use it sparingly.

You should concentrate on a well composed shot of a single aircraft first and get used to editing that. Then you can start to expand your horizon!

I will take a look at my PM for your original.
    Manny Gonzalez

eek i guess i was right about not Uploading it..So What your saying is That it wouldn't go through because of Backlight and Not close enough or...?And okay i'll send you the photo haha
    Lucas,

First off, I would not take any credit for your photos. Believe me, I am pretty selfish when it comes to Aviation Photography, I couldn't care less about stealing other work if I can promote MY OWN! but of course, it is entirely up to you if you want the help or not, no sweat off my back!

Your second one below is Backlit. If the sun is not behind you, don't bother with uploading to the databases. Also, the Motive should be tighter. Unless it is really interesting, far away scenarios do not lend themselves well for a motive so I would use it sparingly.

You should concentrate on a well composed shot of a single aircraft first and get used to editing that. Then you can start to expand your horizon!

I will take a look at my PM for your original.

One reason will be Back-lit, another Centered and the other Motive. Although I am not sure if Back-lit counts as a motive rejection or a processing one. But it should be motive as there really isn't any other reason... Pete? I am out of my league here
    Manny Gonzalez

haha okay,thanks we'll wait and see what they decide to list for rejections :)
    One reason will be Back-lit, another Centered and the other Motive. Although I am not sure if Back-lit counts as a motive rejection or a processing one. But it should be motive as there really isn't any other reason... Pete? I am out of my league here

Last edited by grazysub; 2012-07-21 at 02:15 PM.
    The galley of the KLM B747-400

That is a good looking shot Jeroen! I am on my laptop, so I have no clue about the quality, however.
    Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

Quote Originally Posted by JDANDO View Post
    That is a good looking shot Jeroen! I am on my laptop, so I have no clue about the quality, however.
    Thanks,
    is it not to grainy?

The galley of the KLM B747-400

What do you think about this one?Quality

Also what do you think of this one?

Are you planning to upload this same exact copy?

If so it will get rejected for pretty much everything. Parts of acft cut off, size/ratio, too soft, too much grain, bad contrast and I can go on.

If you like send me an original copy and I will be more than happy to show you my version: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Lucas View Post
    What do you think about this one?Quality
    Kaz T

My Photos:

JetPhotos
    KT Images NY