Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMPORTANT: Member Treatment

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Re: IMPORTANT: Member Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    And when a user that is not in this circle and not used to these "jokes" and "sarcasm" is involved then what? What will happen is what has happened here. Things have gotten out of control due to just about a total lack of moderation. If you are going to have a site and hence a message board on the internet not every user will understand the circles of friends or humor you speak of. Which is why a more prudent way of moderating is to treat everyone the same with the same level of professionalism and respect you would want. One thing about joking and sarcasm, it usually ends up going to far. Which is exactly what happened here. You are exactly right in what you said above about each others homes, parks and restaurants, but it needs to be left there and not brought to the forums. If you want to create a more accomadating enviorment.

Um, Nick, you are basically regurgitating what I said and punctuated with:
    And hence I firmly believe that culture of joking around may have split over too much and affected my moderating and our attitudes towards each other
    ????

The problem has been identified, discussed and time to move onward and upward in an attempt to improve, not wallow in the past.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Re: IMPORTANT: Member Treatment

Mario is correct. I take responsibility for faults of the site in the past, and from here we would like to not dwel and proceed to the future. Give it a chance, Nick, I think you'll enjoy it. :)
    Email me anytime at [email protected].