Thread: KEWR KJFK KLGA

KEWR KJFK KLGA

Hello all, if you didn't read my other post in spotter blotter, I am new to this forum.. I was wondering if somebody could let me know when they are going to go plane spotting, I would love to come, I always enjoy watching the heavys fly in :D I am 16 years old, and Im from Newark NJ, but I can easily reach Kennedy or LaGuardia by bus/train; its really bad for me here because none of my friends are really into aviation, and therefore I really don't have anybody to spot with, and I wouldn't be any trouble at all, I am a determined high school student with a dream to be a pilot :P But please, let me know if you are going spotting, I will definitly be there!

Re: KEWR KJFK KLGA

Why did I just vision a Dateline episode...
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    :lol: :lol: :lol: (I shouldnt laugh that hard..Im 20)

alright, never mind. Can't help another aviation lover out. I understand.

I like Biz-jets so I love going to KTEB and during the summer I go out to KFRG, never really had the opportunity to hang anywhere with anyone from NYCA. I would love to though.

Im in school in Baltimore so i I hang out alot there.I also enjoy planeview park.

Hey Jerseyflyer/Planelove..Im open to hanging at LGA Airport..Planeview park is my type of spot for Low flying aircraft..and also JFK too..in certain places like T1,the parking garage @ T5.(limited time only), and between T3-T4..nice view spot there.
    Now, my goal is to get as many baggage tags from as many airlines as I can..I almost got all of the tags from LGA, just missing Midwest Express and Frontier Airlines..But it seems i have work to do at JFK. LOLz.
    JETTING IS WAY MORE THAN JUST FREE PEANUTS! JETTING IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE!

so when are we gonna go??
    Im game if I could work out my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I don't blame you for thinking I'm a police officer, but I am what I am. I still would like to go spotting anytime this week, I work from 7am - 12pm monday - thursday, but like I said I have easy access to busses and trains... if anybody is down to go please let me know, I will give you my e-mail adress and we can discuss terms from there... and by the way.. Chris Hansen is creepy..

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFlyer4
    I don't blame you for thinking I'm a police officer, but I am what I am. I still would like to go spotting anytime this week, I work from 7am - 12pm monday - thursday, but like I said I have easy access to busses and trains... if anybody is down to go please let me know, I will give you my e-mail adress and we can discuss terms from there... and by the way.. Chris Hansen is creepy..
    We are just joking. I'll have to use that Chris Hansen graphic for a few things :borat:
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

yea sure...let me know when your free planelove,flyer.....I got aim: [email protected]. Got yahoo? msn? I got those too...pm me, when you see this message. Thank You.
    JETTING IS WAY MORE THAN JUST FREE PEANUTS! JETTING IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFlyer4
    but I am what I am. ..
    You're Popeye?

everyone is pickin on the youngens :D :D