Thread: A.net's view counter, can't count

A.net's view counter, can't count

So I want some of you to try something that I did this morning and let me know if you find get the same result as I did.

Take one of your older shots..like one of your first and load it in large view. Take note of the views it has, then let it sit on the screen for about 4 to 5 mins, then reload the webpage and take note of the shot. I did this with several shots and the views jumped by 2 to as many as 6 more views. I found that rather odd....as the chances of 2 to 5 people looking at my older buired way way down shots to be rather small. Then compound those chances to the six shots I tried this with and all six had the same result...that's just to strange to me. Give it a shot, curious to see if the same thing happens.

Re: A.net's view counter, can't count

Ok, I'll bite.

One of my first shots on Anet, a boring Dash-8. When I opened it, it said 1486 at 8:03pm.

At 8:08pm, 1487.

at 8:13pm, 1488.

CONCLUSION: Tommy has more fans than me.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: A.net's view counter, can't count

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    CONCLUSION: Tommy has more fans than me.
    LOL!!

i don't have any of my own pix there anymore, so i can't check. i do still get re-directed to the virus page when browsing the site. causes a mess on my work computers...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.