Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Dead

Michael Jackson Dead

Rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest. Could not be revived. No word on cause yet.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: Michael Jackson Dead

Happens in threes. McMahon, Faucet and Jackson. :(
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

I somehow don't feel bad at all over his death. Yes he was a music legend who changed the industry and impacted an entire generation, there's no denying that. The reality is he got away with sexually abusing children and in my eyes he's a deviant like someone off the street. We make choices in our life and his could have earned him a high place in the eyes of society......but the minute you touch a child your scum.

Rest in peace Jacko...what are you going to tell St. Peter to let you in?

What soruce is telling you he's dead? I'm looking around and can't find one.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Skynews is reporting it.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Its deuces, Phil.

McMahon was a few days ago , no?

Its like Sammy Davis Jr and jim Henson on the same day.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Senior Member Fighting_falcon_51's Avatar

A lot of people are reporting it now:

http://news.google.com/news?client=safa ... =780108065
    http://www.kjpgallery.com << Photography Collection
    http://www.nyasinfo.com << Jones Beach Airshow Information (Updates continue in November)

Thank God this media fiasco will be soon over that is CALLED Michael Jackson

>[quote="mirrodie"]Its deuces, Phil. <

>McMahon was a few days ago , no?<

I think the rule is within a few days or so its considered a "Three". Actually we were talking about Walter Cronkite in work
    (look him up kiddies) and thought he would be the third. He is gravelly ill and expected to pass soon.
    I had read some reports recently that Jackson was not looking well and reports coming out from rehearsals for his England
    shows was that he looked terrible (well worse than he usually looks).
    I actually feel sorry for Farrah Fawcett who also passed today. The poor girl went through hell battling cancer and this was
    one hot babe!!
    But Rest In Peace both.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Muahaha. If I told you, I'd have to put you in the same predicament as Mike. :twisted:
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Hey this is wild. Watching the News and LA County Sheriffs Sikorsky S-61 Rescue 5 has departed the UCLA Med Center
    and is flying MJs body to the County Coroners office. The LA ENGs are following. I guess they felt that for crowd control and security reasons this made much more sense. The ship shutdown before the body was transferred to the coroners van.

It was 11.40pm UK time on 25 June 2009 that we heard the news.

At first i didn't believe this has happened, i thought it was a sick joke, i really thought it was a sick joke.

But as I watched Sky news and BBC News 24 I realised it was the truth and I feel utterly gutted and deeply deeply saddened by it all.

As a teenager during the 1980s to me Micheal Jackson was simply "Mr Cool", his Off the wall and Thriller albums had some of the best pop songs ever made.

Apart from his last album I had every other album he made, I loved his music, I grew up with his music, his music was the sound track to my life as a teenager.

Now MJs gone it feels like a part of my youth has gone as well.

Like Elvis Micheal Jackson was one of a kind and legend, he was a true star.

Now the press are being nice to him, but when he was alive they made his life utter hell.

Shame on the press and R.I.P. Micheal Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jetinder
    Shame on the press
    You have to separate his art and his life. He was clearly a brilliant musician. But it was obvious he was a sick man 25 years ago, and his behavior grew more and more bizarre as he grew older. And when you're as rich as he was, nobody says no to you. If he were just a nut job, with his buying the Elephant Man's bones and his pet chimp, Bubbles, I might agree with you that the media was overly harsh. Problem is, while he was never proven guilty, it is possible he did some very awful, very criminal things that he bought his way out of. He also brought his own children into the world in the most insane, likely damaging circumstances.

It is fascinating to me that a human can be a genius in one regard can be so insane in others, but I don't feel bad at all about the media attention he received considering the damage he did to others.

Wow, just wow. I hav ent been in the outside world in eight days now nor will I likely but I cannot imagine the outcry in the world today over it. Most of LIJ's staff were in paitents rooms watching the news as it happened last night. R.I.P.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"