Thread: The Onion: Air France Disaster Caused By Plane Crash

The Onion: Air France Disaster Caused By Plane Crash

Too soon?
    Investigators Determine Air France Disaster Caused By Plane Crash

PARIS—The shocking discovery, announced during a press conference Friday, finally sheds light on what took place in the early hours of June 1, answering a number of questions about the mysterious mid-flight disaster.

The shocking discovery, announced during a press conference Friday, finally sheds light on what took place in the early hours of June 1, and answers a number of puzzling questions about the mysterious mid-flight disaster.

"We can now say, with complete confidence, that Air France Flight 447 was brought down by an unscheduled and unforeseen plane crash," lead French investigator Michel Villon stated. "Indeed, a survey of all the evidence indicates that this terrible tragedy was the direct result of a large airliner falling suddenly from the sky, dropping 30,000 feet, and colliding with the Atlantic Ocean at extremely high speeds." [Full Article]
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: The Onion: Air France Disaster Caused By Plane Crash

Matt you're going to hurt the feelings of some here by posting such insensitive materail. How dare one make a joke of this event. Hang your head in shame like the French did in 1942.

The real cause should be clear to everyone...cheap Airbus construction. They just can't keep those damn tails glued on tight! lololol

Re: The Onion: Air France Disaster Caused By Plane Crash

I do love the Onion. I myself don't take life very seriously, maybe thats why.