Thread: KJFK 053009 (many photos!)

KJFK 053009 (many photos!)

Hello all, and a huge welcome to Andrew Whitmore, who flew across The Pond to spot with us! Hope the trip has been worth your while, Andrew! It was a game of cat and mouse with the clouds. Sun, no sun, etc... No B-KPF today, but we were treated with AZA's Sky Team paint job. Much nicer than just the AZA paint job. Two DAL 767-400's, THREE DAL 767-300 with winglets, a JBU Yahoo/BB logo plane, and the SAM Gulfstream that came in on 31L while we were at the Mounds. (possibly the Pres, as they sterilized all ground movements for about 15 minutes) Missed the white whale, due to sudden runway change. How rude... Anyhoo... here is some of the damage...

...."most guys dig narrow bodies with large bumps and round tails that have a floral fragrance. others dig wide bodies with large bumps and wide tails that have that Jet-A scent. Me? I dig planes..."

Re: KJFK 053009 (many photos!)

one more of N828MH in her new colors

...."most guys dig narrow bodies with large bumps and round tails that have a floral fragrance. others dig wide bodies with large bumps and wide tails that have that Jet-A scent. Me? I dig planes..."

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

nice lucky catch of AF1! how many bent-wing 767s does DAL no have?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

great shots guys! i was there as well with my dad and bro, i think i saw you guys snapping. managed to catch the whalejet (main reason we came out) albeit barely. had gotten to costco just as they switched to the 22s. I was trying to run over to the mounds but pulled over on brookville blvd and saw her coming in on a parallel approach with a delta 73 no less, wish i brought my cam.

What?!?!?! NO CAM?!?!?! Man, they will let anyone at the mounds now....LOL! We need a better screening process out there. Seriously, though, hope you had a great time. You guys were standing by the goal on the field. And bring a camera next time. Today is the last day for the white whale.

Looks like some nice catches.

Some very nice shots there! Wish I'd caught a bent wing B763 when I was there! Going to have to go to MIA to get an AA one...
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

hey guys,

I'll arrive on 12th June and want do spotting on 13th at JFK. I won't have a car. What do you mean is it woth to spot at the mounds when the landing direction is fine ?