Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ORBIS Plane at LGA

Re: ORBIS Plane at LGA

Last time I got wanded I couldn't sit for a week. OH!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Just remember these tour are suppose to be for donors to their cause so look interested and rich. 8)
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

I managed to get a 3pm tour on Saturday.

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    Just remember these tour are suppose to be for donors to their cause so look interested and rich. 8)
    Just wondering, as this is supposed to be a tour for "Donors" as EMS stated, are you guys preparing to donate or just using this
    as a chance to check out the aircraft?
    Or both?
    Just wondering.

I will put a section up on my website with info on the cause and also donation information. It will talk about how donating will give you a tax right off at the end of the year and in most cases, it will be returned with your tax check. My site does get quite a bit of volume and there is a section on Aviation.

I did post links to my site and on the email request and explained. The contact Adam has been informed and has worked with me on a scheduling issue. I gave him an out 2 times, HE tried very hard to get me there.....and I am very grateful.

I wish I had 2 nickels to rub together right now, But Yes, I would love to see this aircraft, and Yes I will push for donations, even if I can not pull cash out of my pocket, I can help educate.
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

>I wish I had 2 nickels to rub together right now, But Yes, I would love to see this aircraft, and Yes I will push for donations, even if I can not pull cash out of my pocket, I can help educate.[/quote]<

Thanks Fred. Was just thinking that they might get upset with everyone coming just to check the plane out but like you said you gave the guy an OUT twice and he had no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard
    Thanks Fred. Was just thinking that they might get upset with everyone coming just to check the plane out but like you said you gave the guy an OUT twice and he had no problem with it.
    Don't worry, I heard they may have around 500 people scheduled for tomorrow. So I would guess they expect some aircraft enthusiasts to show up.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

I cut it right down to the deadline.

Managed Saturday 3PM.

Don't worry, I heard they may have around 500 people scheduled for tomorrow. So I would guess they expect some aircraft enthusiasts to show up.
    You said tomorrow yesterday, so are you saying the plane is arriving today and that 500 people are meeting the arrival?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    You said tomorrow yesterday, so are you saying the plane is arriving today and that 500 people are meeting the arrival?
    The plane is in and 500 expected tomorrow (Thursday)
    Ronald Reagan

Any pictures of the arrival?
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

If there are no pics, I'm going to be very upset.

I hope no one who might have known about the arrival didn't keep a secret from others. :roll:

I hope no one who might have known about the arrival didn't keep a secret from others. :roll:
    Was too busy to find out. If anyone was around they would have seen a significant increase in PAPD and FAM presense. There was a non verified multiple threat on the airport at the same time the plane came in.
    Ronald Reagan

Phil, I was off the last two days and home doing the daddy day care thing (AND LOVING IT). I somehowe thought it's arrival was Thursday but forgot to ask the Port if they knew when it would arrive when I was still at work on Monday, sorry. I assure you if I had I would have posted info here.

LGA777

Man, you guys get defensive! ;) haha. Didn't mean to imply you guys if I sounded like that. Just hopin someone caught it. :)