Thread: 4/19 flying shinanigans

4/19 flying shinanigans

Did a little flying today, one flight in a 172, the other in a Dakota. For the first shot, someone's tagline on their profile it's something about "sometimes you have to take chances, but it's better if you do" (?)...anyhow, it kind of reminded me of that line.

The other one, I recall my friend's pre-landing checklist (for a fixed gear, non-pressurized single engine piston....) "Gear down and lock [check], pressurization set to field elevation [set], flight attendants- assume the position!"

Mike
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Program Coordinator

Re: 4/19 flying shinanigans

nice work - your lighting is well done

Did you do a barrel roll? :borat:
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

**** almost....i was too busy picking up my other gear off the ceiling before it got thrown back to the floor to notice the recovery...either that or i lost my senses during the dive recovery lol
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

nice unusual attitude. reminds me of my lesson to never again sleep in a helicopter. how much altitude did you lose with that manuever?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.