Thread: Real Life Pacman

Real Life Pacman

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: Real Life Pacman

I've always wanted to do that.

Can't say that guy didn't get what was coming to him on the golf course when he got schwacked by that dude...

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Its interesting, I can see both sides of it. Its funny to a point. The supermarket was hysterical, shoppers were bewildered. But once they started damaging property, it was overkill and it should have stopped.

which takes me to the golf course....Being that golf and pool are just games, I didnt see the harm. It was sophomoric fun yet they ticked off golfer did GREAT job nailing him in the thigh. Well deserved.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

That was awesome! I wonder if this was part of a sponsored event or just some guys dressed up and out to make laugh. In the past when the show Jackass use to do things like this they compensated the property owner for any damage, which they often caused. If it's the opposite these guys can face charges, fines, and jail time...which is not a laughing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    That was awesome! I wonder if this was part of a sponsored event or just some guys dressed up and out to make laugh. In the past when the show Jackass use to do things like this they compensated the property owner for any damage, which they often caused. If it's the opposite these guys can face charges, fines, and jail time...which is not a laughing matter.
    From my understanding this guy is a well known prankster in France who does this stuff on his own. He also made a real life Super Mario Kart which is pretty funny...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9