Thread: Macarthur to madrid???

Macarthur to madrid???

According to the Newsday article today on How the planes are jammed,but fewer are flying" ,it said a customer purchased a really cheap fare from ISP to Madrid for $478...I know this isnt a SWA deal but how can they do it??? :? :?
    "You above all"

Re: Macarthur to madrid???

Perhaps US Airways via PHL?

Quote Originally Posted by bluejuice
    According to the Newsday article today on How the planes are jammed,but fewer are flying" ,it said a customer purchased a really cheap fare from ISP to Madrid for $478...I know this isnt a SWA deal but how can they do it??? :? :?
    There are some crazy deals around right now. A few weeks ago they were even cheaper, I nearly bought a ticket to Rome for next week for around $310 r/t incl. tax, but I couldn't make the dates work for me, London and Germany are even cheaper, lots of deals to MAD and BCN as well. Qantas will take you to and from Australia for under $1K incl tax. DC shuttles $74 r/t...great time to travel if you have some time and disposable income.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

cheap to germany hunh???.. =-).. i think i have to look into that! if they are saying cheap RT like that.. then i am out!