Thread: 10-22mm macros

10-22mm macros

Thought I'd share some obnoxiously large macro shots from a Piaggio Avanti....enjoy!

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Re: 10-22mm macros

tease!!! What lens? :borat:
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Ooh; is that from the one that left around 11:30AM this morning?

Hey Fred, that's Canon's 10-22mm....just picked up a copy a week or two ago and didn't get much of a chance to have some fun with it....that lens is INCREDIBLY sharp, especially for an EF series lens. That said, I think the only thing holding it back from L quality (IMO) is the color of the lens itself.

And Mark, that was 395KT...one of our older Piaggios...yes, it departed around 11:30 this morning (stalker). Did you happen to get any shots of it? For some reason that's the only one I ever get shots of. All of my Avanti I (the steam gage piaggio) shots are from 395....odd.

i just noticed....that AI screen in the first captain's side shot REALLY brought out the best of the dust spots on my sensor. Le sigh.

Haha, I saw it parked in the usual spot as I drove in this morning around 9AM for the FAAST seminar at C&W.