Thread: JPMorgan Chase to Buy Two G650s, Build New HPN Hangar

JPMorgan Chase to Buy Two G650s, Build New HPN Hangar

JPMorgan Chase will spend $120 million to purchase two new Gulfstream 650 jets, and an additional $18 million to build "the premiere corporate aircraft hangar on the eastern seaboard" at Westchester Airport, according to an ABC News report. The current leaseholder of the hangar HPN officials want JPM to use is angry that it seems he is going to be forced out.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=7146474&page=1
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: JPMorgan Chase to Buy Two G650s, Build New HPN Hangar

how nice... love seeing what my money is going to buy.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Re: JPMorgan Chase to Buy Two G650s, Build New HPN Hangar

They say the government money will be paid back before any payments on the planes or the hangar are made. Still awful PR timing though.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9