Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackberry Owners Unite

Re: Blackberry Owners Unite

I got the Storm the day it came out. There is a significant learning curve (no pun intended) if you want to use the Storm.
    I am on my second one-the first one had a bad GPS receiver.

I am now used to the Storm, but I do still prefer the normal non touch keyboard.

I will have to see what happens when the 9630 comes out.
    It's the fares, stupid

8350i

8830 with Sprint.

3G :borat:
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    3G :borat:
    that there is the only thing i don't like about t-mobile... no 3G for blackberries.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

and to continue from my picture above.....uploaded to smugmug and reposted a second time minutes later from the iPhone
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Government issue 8830
    IPhone for personal use
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    Government issue 8830
    IPhone for personal use
    and you prefer???

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    Government issue 8830
    IPhone for personal use
    and you prefer???
    Since the 8830 is locked down there isn't much I can say Apps wise. Played with a Storm and it felt a little awkward. The click press was annoying.

Love the IPhone.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Do you guys use simplify media? I have 60+ GIG of classic rock streaming from my laptop 24/7 and do not keep music on my phone anymore. Since I have 3G I just make a playlist and or just shuffle every rush song ever made. The best part is you can let friends stream your music. My brother loves the Floyd, my wife loves the Joel, and I put Dave Mathews on in case Tommy wants to try it. That reminds me, I only have the best of the Who albums.... Got to get more soon!

SIMPLIFY MEDIA. And free for the pc or mac... Anyone want to be my friend? Blackberry friendly too! Lovin th iPhone version!

The press click on the storm is very slow. If inhad to guess, I am about 30 wpm on the iPhone and had it as long as 3 people at work that have the storm. They would not attempt something this long if they did not need to. My phone has almost replaced my pc. I did not want to get up and my pc is 2 feet away and ON! That is how nice the keyboard on my phone is. I hardly use the phone on this thing but I have used 2gig for 1/2 of this billing cycle. Pc is going away. Phone will take over in time. Wireless video out and wireless kby and mouse will probably be around in 5-8 years. Times are changing. I would not believe a phone would take over 50% of my pc usage as it already did.

(Just ran an iPhone typing test and I am at 32 wpm)

Do you guys use simplify media? I have 60+ GIG of classic rock streaming from my laptop 24/7 and do not keep music on my phone anymore. Since I have 3G I just make a playlist and or just shuffle every rush song ever made. The best part is you can let friends stream your music. My brother loves the Floyd, my wife loves the Joel, and I put Dave Mathews on in case Tommy wants to try it. That reminds me, I only have the best of the Who albums.... Got to get more soon!

SIMPLIFY MEDIA. And free for the pc or mac... Anyone want to be my friend? Blackberry friendly too! Lovin th iPhone version!
    i use pandora, which is one of the reason i'm looking to switch from T-Mobile. music and internet (flight planning) are too slow. i want 3G!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Let me just say there's a reason companies choose Blackberry over the iPhone...enough said.

does anyone know how to tether a blackberry to a computer to use the internet on a computer? i've been trying to find a procedure all morning at work but my internet access is severely restricted here.

Cancidas, I need your bb pin again. I got the new Bold 9700.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].