Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JetBlue Crewmembers

Re: JetBlue Crewmembers

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    Quote Originally Posted by jetblue187
    ROBBED PROPERTY..OK..NOW U HEARD WHAT THE ISSUE IS!
    >Wile I sympathize with you, guilt has to be proved. It's possible you are opening up a world of hurt for yourself as your statements could be seen as slander.<

And maybe the administrators of this website also. :x

sorry..guys..for the post, its just that the issue has to be solved..and im not trying to say that the guy DOES work with jetBLue..but its a high POSSIBILITY.But, it doesnt have anything to do with the airline. Its that guy only and only himself.I have to look at all the options. First the guy told me something about applying for Best buy..and then when i went to the terminal going to FLorida 3 weeks ago, I saw a guy there in jetBLue uniform(ground service)..and it was the exact description.Well, I saw the guy first.

..and I didnt mention "Derf" working with jetBLue either. So Im not sure where that came from. But thanks for letting me know.

But, sorry for the post.I am a little bit on the stressed side of this,honestly.Im pretty sure you would if u were in my shoes...a phone and jacket? definetely.
    JETTING IS WAY MORE THAN JUST FREE PEANUTS! JETTING IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE!

Hello Everybody,
    let me try to explain the situation as Julian described to me over AIM conversation. He saw this guy at a bus stop, who apparently went to his school a few years ago. That guy asked if he could try on the jacket, and then ran off. Then, Julian saw someone in the B6 terminal that matched his description, but he was not sure.
    He filed a report with the police, but it does not seem much will come of it.
    Julian, i'm sorry for your loss, and i hope you can be careful next time. Please, don't trust strangers with your stuff.
    And Julian, even if you did find out he works for JetBlue, i'm not sure what that would give you.

Was it a golden jacket or something?

Julian, very sorry to hear. It seems you did the right thing by going to the police. If the person you mentioned did in fact do it, the police should be able to track him down.

Good luck.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Thank you for the luck. The jacket was a blue north face. Fortunately, the cellphone was also stolen/robbed and I believe it has a tracking device...and maybe it can be turned on again for tracking purposes.
    JETTING IS WAY MORE THAN JUST FREE PEANUTS! JETTING IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE!

[quote="G-BOAD"]Hello Everybody,
    let me try to explain the situation as Julian described to me over AIM conversation. He saw this guy at a bus stop, who apparently went to his school a few years ago. That guy asked if he could try on the jacket, and then ran off.

Didnt you chase after him?
    BTW shouldnt this be "Off Topic" not "General Discussion"?
    Just wondering.

At this point, you're right, Gerard. I'll actually put it in the Galley.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by G-BOAD
    Hello Everybody,
    let me try to explain the situation as Julian described to me over AIM conversation. He saw this guy at a bus stop, who apparently went to his school a few years ago. That guy asked if he could try on the jacket, and then ran off. Then, Julian saw someone in the B6 terminal that matched his description, but he was not sure.
    He filed a report with the police, but it does not seem much will come of it.
    Julian, i'm sorry for your loss, and i hope you can be careful next time. Please, don't trust strangers with your stuff.
    And Julian, even if you did find out he works for JetBlue, i'm not sure what that would give you.
    Yeah that was the same thing he said to me, he did talked to me on AIM about it too and this actually happened on Halloween. He wanted my help to track him down to see if this guy was wearing his jacket and all. But these things do happen when going around with attractive stuff. A friend of mine got her sidekick stolen on a bus and all. People attempt to go after stuff that are very popular. You gotta be careful what you carry around you.
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Even more so, you gotta be careful that you're not so gullible to give someone your stuff.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    Even more so, you gotta be careful that you're not so gullible to give someone your stuff.
    Thats very true, never really trust any one when you are on the streets, people take advantage
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15