Thread: Join the World Trade Center Rescuers foundation

Join the World Trade Center Rescuers foundation

Starting January 1, 2009, you will be able to join the World Trade
    Center Rescuers Foundation. You can help to make a difference in the health and well being of the Rescuers and of all those affected by the Rescue and Recovery Operation at the World Trade Center.

Membership is only ten dollars annually. This will help to cover the
    expenses of running the World Trade Center Rescuers Foundation. Our web site, informational flyers and educational program all cost money to operate. As more funds are raised; we will be expanding our ability to assist the Rescuers who have been affected by Ground Zero by offering them additional programs and benefits.

For your ten dollars you will receive a membership card, a World Trade Center Rescuers Foundation patch, and, more importantly, access to membership only areas of the web site covering patient information, resources and additional member's only services and benefits.

Perhaps you are a New York City Police Officer, Firefighter,
    Corrections Officer, Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic. Maybe you are a Port Authority Police Officer, New York State Court Officer, steel worker, restaurant worker, or volunteer with the Salvation Army or American Red Cross, a photographer who documented the events. Maybe you are one of the countless individuals who just wanted to help. Now is the chance to help ourselves and others again. We need to be our own patient advocates. We need to stand together to help each other.

It is a simple reason to join. We formed this organization because
    even today the World Trade Center continues to affect the health of many of our Rescuers, and even kill some of the Rescuers who stood together in harms way. We need you to stand together with us now as we continue to do our duty. It is a matter of honor.

http://wtcrescuers.org/
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Re: Join the World Trade Center Rescuers foundation

Bump!

Excellent post sir, especially when New York ****ty won't back those heroes up! I seem to recall a certain Mayor Gloomturd saying something about no free lunches.

Does the name Zadroga ring a bell?
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Re: Join the World Trade Center Rescuers foundation

I've gone to almost as many funerals in the last few years as I did just after 9/11.

By the way, I am Vice President of the Foundation.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan