Thread: T.O. bringing down America's team.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

T.O. bringing down America's team.

This guy needs his mouth taped shut. He cries that Romo throws to the TE more? Sportscenter just used stats to diffuse that myth and now he has created a bad situation for a team fighting for their lives and who are in danger of again of missing the postseason after a disaster in Pittsburg which coupled with this has to have this locker room in peril. At least the Giants with Burress' disgtraction are still putting wins in the book and are in the postseason but the Cowboys have an uphill climb and now have to deal with this. Owens is the epitome of the athlete who forgets why he is out there. It's not about you T.O. Get your head out of your ass.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Re: T.O. bringing down America's team.

Is it just me or has TO been pretty well behaved this season until Plaxico shot himself? TO is no longer the NFL's biggest self-destructive-attention-*****-jackass so he's opening his mouth again.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar

It is also that fact that most of the time he is double covered or paid attention to the most on the other team's defense.
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094

I have never seen a team fight, complain and bicker after every loss like this team does.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Is it just me or has TO been pretty well behaved this season until Plaxico shot himself? TO is no longer the NFL's biggest self-destructive-attention-*****-jackass so he's opening his mouth again.
    Well things were great till the Boys lost two key games they should have won, Pittsburg being just about a season killer. So T.O. had to spout off about something. Bad timing though, tomorrow's game versus Big Blue is their season and much of their pride as well.

It is also that fact that most of the time he is double covered or paid attention to the most on the other team's defense.

Well most teams have adjusted to take him out of the game. He is one one of the best WRs out there and he can take a game over by himself. Problem is I don't think Romo is the kind of QB that can get him the ball when he is covered so tightly or air it out if T.0. can get behind the secondary and go long and get open not to mentiom the Cowboys don't have the recievers to pick up the slack like the Giants. I think Romo is horribly overrated and this is plus the frustration of losing has gotten to T.O.

I have never seen a team fight, complain and bicker after every loss like this team does
    Has a lot to do with coaching. Wade Philips has just about lost control you can tell. This would never happen in a Parcells clubhouse. Well can't wait to watch this game. ESPN has to be loving this they will get a ratings spike since T.O. just is a magnet for an audience when he starts with the baby crap. I love the time difference out here I can watch this game while eating dinner.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

>ESPN has to be loving this they will get a ratings spike since T.O. just is a magnet for an audience when he starts with the baby crap.<

Game is on NBC.

> I love the time difference out here I can watch this game while eating dinner.[/quote

Yeah that is pretty cool. When I was in Hawaii the Sunday early game would start at 8AM!!!!!!!!