Thread: Good-bye New York!!

Good-bye New York!!

Hi everyone,

This Tuesday I'll be leaving NY to head home to Los Angeles for a few weeks, but won't be returning...(for quite some time)...

As some of you may know, I'm pursuing a BFA in Photography here at School of Visual Arts in NYC. Today I was given approval by the chairman of my department to continue my photographic education at a renowned art institute in Mexico City for the Spring 2009 semester (February through June), an opportunity which I'm truly ecstatic towards.

It's likely I won't be around these boards much during this time abroad, during which I will be committing all of my energy to the project I'll be working on. I'd simply like to say adieu and that I wish everyone a most happy upcoming new year (hopefully full of great spotting!). Will return to NY in September 2009!

Take care, and all the best.

- jMay

p.s. Yes, I WILL continue to reject your shots over at A.net while away in Mexico... can't neglect my duties! :twisted: Only joking -- I look forward to seeing more high quality images from the NY area, make me proud!!
    "BANK M*THER$@*#^$, BANK!!!"

Re: Good-bye New York!!

Josh good luck! Mexico City is a fantastic place if you've never been there before. Its truly an under estimated cultural hot spot and I think you'll appreciate the mix of ancient Indian, Colonial and European Spanish influence that has shaped the city.

Good luck, Josh! Sounds like a great opportunity. We'll miss you around here, but looking forward to seeing some photos from Mexico City down the road.

Good luck to you Josh!! Best of luck!
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

enjoy mexico! i'm sure it'll make for a great semester, and even greater "education" in general. i'm jealous though, and making my own plans on leaving NY once again.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the warm wishes!! Take care.

- jMay
    "BANK M*THER$@*#^$, BANK!!!"