Thread: The Pacific Coast Highway and beyond.

The Pacific Coast Highway and beyond.

Last week while I was out in California I decided to get some dash time. So I rented a convertible and headed up the PCH, about 200 miles up and then back. Talk about a fantastic drive, my god it really was amazing and just what I needed to decompress after two very busy weeks at work.

No this isn't Denmark...its Solvang California.

Re: The Pacific Coast Highway and beyond.

Beautiful pics, Tom. When I was in Socal last year, I took the Ventura Freeway through Malibu Creek Park, then took the PCH down from about Pepperdine University down to the Santa Monica pier. It truly is an amazing drive. Glad you got more pics than I did.

Program Coordinator

I should've gone up that way while I was there last week but I went into Bakersfield instead. Not even close beauty-wise. But that's where my friend lives.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

NIce shots TOm. I know that cut through the mountains edge very well. Has the chian link fence up against it to prevent rockfall.

Also liked the architecture shots, look like some buildings near PortoMarina, at the foot of the stop light up to Pacific Palisades where our friends reside. I love that area.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Awesome, I dated a girl from Cali and when she moved back I visited her. They lived in the Solvang area.. So scenic, growing up on LI I wanted to see CA my whole life. I miss it out west, the mountains and windy roads.