Thread: Hello again from 35,000 Feet

Hello again from 35,000 Feet

Hello from AA180 LAX-JFK from seat 11A in Biz class at 35,000 feet. I'm right now all cuddled up with my Duvet, pillow, drink and I'm very content! I was surprised I got another upgrade, two out of two isn't that bad and both Dinner service flights on Flagship routes.

Tonight's choices are short ribs and stuffed shells; I went with the shells as I'm steaked out after this week. I was rather impressed with the customer service rep while checking in. I was on the standby list for Biz class and asked what the chances were of the upgrade. She looked for me and went ahead and upgraded me. She was very sweet; overall on both trips AA's staff has been fantastic. AA really does do a nice job on its Flagship routes in the forward cabins.

Re: Hello again from 35,000 Feet

Hey Tom,
    I see you just passed north of DEN a short time ago. I'd post a screenshot from my flighttracker, but I am at work and I cant upload anything from here. I will post later from home

sounds like a very pleasant flight. Be prepared for cold weather when you get here... brrr

Darrell

CURRENT CONDITIONS
    New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport
    Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26
    Last Update on Nov 22, 10:51 pm EST

Partly Cloudy

28°F
    (-2°C)

Humidity: 41 %
    Wind Speed: NW 16 G 23 MPH
    Barometer: 30.39" (1029.1 mb)
    Dewpoint: 7°F (-14°C)
    Wind Chill: 16°F (-9°C)
    Visibility: 10.00 mi.
    Welcome back! :borat:
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

oh this is too funny

I almost took 180 last night, but space out of LAS was tight so I used the DL red eye.
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.

Hey,
    Stupid question, but now with boeing Connexion gone how are you using the net on AA?
    Is that integrated into their new AVOD?

All the best,

Matt
    Qantas orders 188 narrow body aircraft!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qantas_787
    Hey,
    Stupid question, but now with boeing Connexion gone how are you using the net on AA?
    Is that integrated into their new AVOD?

All the best,

Matt
    The service is provided by Gogo, here's the their website. http://www.gogoinflight.com/