Thread: KPNE 101108 (a few photos)

KPNE 101108 (a few photos)

Just doing some practice flying from KPNE in a Piper.

no hands

chart?? i don't need no stinkin chart!

final Rwy 6 at KTTN

not too bad a landing

over Six Flags Great Adventure

Ben Franklin Bridge
    ...."most guys dig narrow bodies with large bumps and round tails that have a floral fragrance. others dig wide bodies with large bumps and wide tails that have that Jet-A scent. Me? I dig planes..."

Re: KPNE 101108 (a few photos)

i did my multi out of hortman at PNE and my commercial/instrument out of TTN. Both very very nice airports. But, beware of TTN runway 6 at night, it can be quite the black hole. Landed there last time I flew in a beat 172 with no interior lights, and found out my landing light had burned out on short final...GREAT fun!
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

finished my IOE in the Excel At PNE last june, I think we shot the BC to get in there, I grooved on all the Grumman American trainers based there,love that 2 seater.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

My uncle's stepson flies out of the airport now, he is going for his PPL. He actually invited me up one day for a ride, I plan on taking up the offer :)