Thread: Kudos to Continental "Check Flight Status"

Kudos to Continental "Check Flight Status"

I was just on the Continental website checking the Flight Status for my flight that I will take on Monday, albeit the status of the flight today and yesterday, and to my surprise the website now features a very detailed flight status page.

Among the basics of gate and time the page also features information providing you with the aircraft registration number, where the aircraft arrived into EWR from before operating the new flight, food information, a seat map, information regarding the type of IFE you will have, and a standby and upgrade list.

It is definitely worth checking out!

Example:

Aircraft: Boeing 757-200 aircraft #131
    Where is this aircraft coming from? Birmingham, England (BHX), Flight 27 Check Status
    Weather conditions: EWR, SJU

Re: Kudos to Continental "Check Flight Status"

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia A340-600
    I was just on the Continental website checking the Flight Status for my flight that I will take on Monday, albeit the status of the flight today and yesterday, and to my surprise the website now features a very detailed flight status page.

Among the basics of gate and time the page also features information providing you with the aircraft registration number, where the aircraft arrived into EWR from before operating the new flight, food information, a seat map, information regarding the type of IFE you will have, and a standby and upgrade list.

It is definitely worth checking out!

Example:

Aircraft: Boeing 757-200 aircraft #131
    Where is this aircraft coming from? Birmingham, England (BHX), Flight 27 Check Status
    Weather conditions: EWR, SJU
    Flight status is AWESOME!!! and this looks like one of the better ones. My son is flying in Tuesday on Continental from AZ. I'll
    have to let him know about this. To be able to access all this info makes is so much easier whether you are flying or picking
    someone up.

Re: Kudos to Continental "Check Flight Status"

I was talking to a guy last week who fly's CO all the time and he was telling me about the flight status thing. He's a CO elite and loves it for the upgrade feature. Sounds like a great idea.