Thread: Hello from 36,000 feet!

Hello from 36,000 feet!

This is def a first for me! I'm on American flight 21 JFK-LAX Biz class seat 7D on the web! This totally rocks! The wireless is fast as on the ground, IM works great! This brings an entire new realm to flying! I have to say I'm impressed! Well done AA!

Tonight's dinner choices are a flat iron steak or pasta; I'm going with the steak. I just polished off a vodka cranberry and some hot mixed nuts.

Re: Hello from 36,000 feet!

Show off!! :) Not all of us get to travel up front - we are usually in cattle class! I bet the wireless isn't as quick back there!... :lol: ..just kidding! Have a few more drinks Tom!
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawrence
    Show off!! :) Not all of us get to travel up front - we are usually in cattle class! I bet the wireless isn't as quick back there!... :lol: ..just kidding! Have a few more drinks Tom!
    I like the front cabin Mark ;) I just finished off my steak, it was served with vegis and mashed potatos, it was rather nice. Flight right now is a bit bumpy..infact we just hit a realy big one. I'm all cuddled up in AA's duvet and pillow. Ice cream is on the way and I'm just about to finish my third Vodka cranberry. I think I'll watch the X Files movie in a bit.

Hi Tommy, sounds like your having fun, according to flightaware you are right over the point where Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri meet. Have fun in LA, where they currently have calm winds and 60 degrees.

LAX KLAX 150339
    150253Z 00000KT 10SM FEW200 21/12 A2999 RMK AO2 SLP153
    T02060122 53016

Cheers

LGA777

Bit of an update...the bumps have stopped. Desert is being served along with coffee. I'm having vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and nuts along with coffee mixed with Bailey's. I'm all cuddled up in my Duvet and pillow chatting with Alex.

I have to say AA's Biz class service as always is very good, the FA's were fast and attentive. The admirals club at JFK was fantastic. The bartender Alica was amazing...I mean her service was very old world and charming.

My laptop battery is going to die soon so I'm going to say night for now! Tomorrow I'll be spotting with Eric at the Hill! Night everyone from 36,000 feet over the U.S of A!

LOL, now you can give us a trip report in "real time" LOL :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Bit of an update...the bumps have stopped.
    Well that's good...wouldn't want to upset your delicate constitution, there, Tommy! Glad you're all tucked in with your duvet and pillow! :lol:

You know...all tucked up and all - a few vodka crans...Tom...how many pictures you could have screened in that time!
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

LOL. NYCA's first mid air post.

HAving just been on that flight, I declined, instead opting for Zzzzzzzz's.

Enjoy the trip. Lots of fires a bit north of LA. Be sure to get some photos. Sheesh, from the way they look in the news, you might have seen the fires from the plane.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Enjoy your trip Tommy, but i am surprised it took AA that long to set up internet on-board. I went online midair using the Lufthansa service two years ago!
    review-trip-to-poland-t3622s225.html

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Bit of an update...the bumps have stopped. Desert is being served along with coffee. I'm having vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and nuts along with coffee mixed with Bailey's. I'm all cuddled up in my Duvet and pillow chatting with Alex.

I have to say AA's Biz class service as always is very good, the FA's were fast and attentive. The admirals club at JFK was fantastic. The bartender Alica was amazing...I mean her service was very old world and charming.

My laptop battery is going to die soon so I'm going to say night for now! Tomorrow I'll be spotting with Eric at the Hill! Night everyone from 36,000 feet over the U.S of A!
    When I get home I'll be sure to let my guys know you enjoyed the comfy pillow & duvet they laid out for you. BTW you do know there is a power port for when your battery dies right?
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.