Thread: 47N - 10/26

47N - 10/26

Took the trip over to Kupper this afternoon after work to see what was happening. Some tow operations, plenty of transient traffic and two great hops with tow-man Mike in the Citabria.

Who will win? :)

After a few minutes of standing around, Mike asked if I wanted to go up with him on the tow. He didn't even have to finish his sentence before I said yes. :) Did one tow to 3,000 feet, returned back to do another [final of the day] and then called it a night. The sun had already set by the time we both landed.

All set.

I believe this was after the release, heading back for the last tow.

A nice overview of 47N as we enter the pattern with a sharp, 4-g 180° turn to upwind for 25.

A few minutes later, we're up again, giving my buddy Sean a lift to 1,500 feet. The sunset is always prettier in the air. :)

All tucked away for the evening, the bullsh*tting begins. :)

-James

Re: 47N - 10/26

Nice!
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31

Re: 47N - 10/26

Great shots! And a special thanks that the words "Central," "Jersey," and "Regional" didn't make an appearance.