Thread: LGA-CVG-SFO, SFO-MSP-LGA

LGA-CVG-SFO, SFO-MSP-LGA

I got a call last Sunday afternoon that I had to be at SFO Monday morning and stay the week. I didn't bring my Nikon D80 but was surprised by the photos the iPhone took. Luckily it wasn't all work and I was able to do some sightseeing.

Here are some shots:

The bathroom at MSP

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: LGA-CVG-SFO, SFO-MSP-LGA

looks like you had a good time. of all the time i've spent in SFO i've never made it to Alcatraz, could never manage to get tickets. how was that trip?

i love flying out west, the effects of the nyquil i take usually wear off by the time our flight is over the rokies. i love waking up and peeking out the window to see that.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Re: LGA-CVG-SFO, SFO-MSP-LGA

We just took at $15 fishing boat trip around the bay. I would have loved to take the tour but didn't have the time.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan