Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US HeloWHAAAT?

Re: US HeloWHAAAT?

Andy very enjoyable video to watch! Prob the first such video of the new T5 in operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard
    Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    As of tomorrow the operations of JRB will be transferred from PANYNJ to FirstFlight
    Which I believe is owned by the Trenk Family who runs the West 30 Street Heliport. They also will be building a state of
    the art heliplex in Newarks North Ward capable of holding 20 helicopters indoors and a ramp that can hold 20 more copters
    along with an 15,000 square feet of office space. Already the Newark Police Aviation Unit, now working out of Morristown, will
    move in once it is built.
    AvPorts runs E34 Street but they could be just another part of the Trenk Empire!!!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Yes, right in the middle of Newark.... the following is from a blog I just read after a google search..

http://ironboundnewark.com/we-fly-high- ... theliplex/

NYCChopper 04.06.08 at 8:56 pm

Its funny.

Steven Trenk is under investigation by the Federal Government, as I understand it, re: fraud and tax evasion – (US District Court Case number 3:06-cv-01004-MLC-JJH), recently just losing his appeal.

As I read the documents, Steven Trenk is refusing to provide incriminating documents in the federal government’s prosecution of him individually and as an officer of Techtron/Gold Crown (another failed company of Trenk’s that lost $12mm in investor money while he drew a $250k annual salary), citing his 5th amendment rights against self incrimination because, as he puts it in his pleadings, “the government will not agree to provide immunity from criminal prosecution”.

I am surprised that, with a federal criminal indictment coming down the pike against Steven Trenk (at least as seems to be expected by Trenk), that NPD wants to do business with Trenk and/or Air Pegasus.

Oh, and as for the Trenk family, here is his first cousin, Richard Trenk, the Mayors former law firm partner, mentioned in the article above in a recent news story:

“Township attorney Richard Trenk was the subject of an investigation, when it was discovered he was one of a group of investors which had entered into an agreement to purchase an office building owned by Organon and adjacent to its main site. Organon had been part of the redevelopment zone. Retired Justice Gary Stein, in a 53-page report released on Jan. 30, found that Trenk’s interest violated “prudence, caution and sound judgment,”.

And let’s not forget Steven Trenk brother, Jeffrey Trenk, convicted felon who ran TechSys, parent company of Techtron. Steven Trenk’s brother, Jeffrey, was convicted in 2002 of bribing an FBI agent posing as a broker and sentenced to 8 months house arrest and 5 years probation.

Papa Alvin Trenk must be so proud.

If Neward Mayor Cory Booker is serious about reducing crime, perhaps he should not have apparent and convicted criminals operating his “policing” for him, even if one’s cousin was the mayors law firm partner.

The people of Newark deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard
    Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    As of tomorrow the operations of JRB will be transferred from PANYNJ to FirstFlight
    Which I believe is owned by the Trenk Family who runs the West 30 Street Heliport. They also will be building a state of
    the art heliplex in Newarks North Ward capable of holding 20 helicopters indoors and a ramp that can hold 20 more copters
    along with an 15,000 square feet of office space. Already the Newark Police Aviation Unit, now working out of Morristown, will
    move in once it is built.
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Nice video!! Thanks for sharing!

From now until Dec 31 US Helicopter is offering $99 one-way trip for its shuttle.