Thread: TFS 10/02/2008

TFS 10/02/2008

My first day of shooting at Tenerife South airport. That day I've got only seven birds because of the mix of the ocean breeze, sun and quietness put me to sleep :) I slept good 3 hours in the car right on the approach to runway 08 :)

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

TFS 10/02/2008

My first day of shooting at Tenerife South airport. That day I've got only seven birds because of the mix of the ocean breeze, sun and quietness put me to sleep :) I slept good 3 hours in the car right on the approach to runway 08 :)

Rafal
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Re: TFS 10/02/2008

Nice shots Rafal, I especially like the flyglobespan. I shot at LPA,TFN, and TFS in 2001. The bus ride from TFN to TFS was one of the most scenic rides I have ever taken, such a beautiful island.

Cheers

LGA777

Nice shots Rafal, I especially like the flyglobespan. I shot at LPA,TFN, and TFS in 2001. The bus ride from TFN to TFS was one of the most scenic rides I have ever taken, such a beautiful island.

Cheers

LGA777

When I was there I rented a car. Drove from TFN to TFS at night but went back North during the day. Very nice scenery. I will post some pictures of Los Abrigos (where I stayed) in trip report forum in couple of days.
    Watch out for more pictures from TFS and TFN :)

Rafal

When I was there I rented a car. Drove from TFN to TFS at night but went back North during the day. Very nice scenery. I will post some pictures of Los Abrigos (where I stayed) in trip report forum in couple of days.
    Watch out for more pictures from TFS and TFN :)

Rafal