Thread: Midwest Airlines ERJ-170 (LGA)

Midwest Airlines ERJ-170 (LGA)

Went to LGA to shoot the Republic ERJ-170 that is flying for Midwest Connect MKE-LGA.
    With the way the economy is right now its good to get this kind of stuff as soon as you can.

Senga

Re: Midwest Airlines ERJ-170 (LGA)

Nice, Senga. I was looking forward to seeing these.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Nice shots Senga, watched the same bird depart 31 today in just amazing light, looked really pretty. For anyone interested so far I have seen 3 RPA-170's in the full YX Conect scheme, N813MA which came directly from US and N871RW and N874RW which most recently flew in F9 colors. They all have had ovens installed for those great baked on board Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Cheers

LGA777

Thanks,
    I think its a really nice looking aircraft. It comes in as fligh5 RPA 2015 at 1:45pm.

Senga

Nice shots Senga,, I might see if I can try to catch me one tomorrow... Where were you when you took those shots? Were you in the Bronx? It looks like you probably was at Ferry Pt or something... I live close there... lol
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Saw N873RW at LGA today so now there are at least 4 RPA E-170's now in the YX Connect scheme.

Regards

LGA777

Delta777LR,
    Shot it at a park I go to. Unfortunately I don't know the name of it though. Its good until about noon since its a 22 approach.
    Its just north of the white stone bridge.

Ron,
    I wonder how many they will get. The first time I tried to go out for it they flew on the special colors for Republic. So it is on the route too.
    Senga

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    Delta777LR,
    Shot it at a park I go to. Unfortunately I don't know the name of it though. Its good until about noon since its a 22 approach.
    Its just north of the white stone bridge.

Ron,
    I wonder how many they will get. The first time I tried to go out for it they flew on the special colors for Republic. So it is on the route too.
    Senga
    that must be Ferry Pt Park in the Bronx.. Thas where I always spot the rwy 22 landings.. I also live very close right there..
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Thats cool,
    Yes its a nice quiet place to check out whats coming in. It beats going accross the Bridge too.

Senga

Thats cool,
    Yes its a nice quiet place to check out whats coming in. It beats going accross the Bridge too.

Senga

Delta777LR,

Ron,
    Senga
    Senga they have 4 so far and I here they have two more getting painted for delivery later this month. Not sure when more are coming beyond that. The Republic scheme aircraft appeared the first two days coverning aircraft not yet in service. there are three of them and are frequent visitors at US LGA, we see them at least a few times a week. Whenever one of the Midwest assigned aircraft goes tech they will certainly fly some legs on the YX side.

LGA777

Delta777LR,

Ron,
    Senga
    Senga they have 4 so far and I here they have two more getting painted for delivery later this month. Not sure when more are coming beyond that. The Republic scheme aircraft appeared the first two days coverning aircraft not yet in service. there are three of them and are frequent visitors at US LGA, we see them at least a few times a week. Whenever one of the Midwest assigned aircraft goes tech they will certainly fly some legs on the YX side.

LGA777

Saw N826MD broken down on the gate at LGA yesterday in full YX color's making at least 5 now repainted. N821MD was parked right next door in RPA colors, look like it ferried from PHL from US flying to pick up 826's line for YX.

Regards

LGA777

Very nice. I live right next to Planeview Park, wish I had a camera. :?
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

You can add N824MD to the list, saw her the other day, that makes 6 and they have only been flying for YX less than 3 weeks, pretty impressive quick startup.

Regards

LGA777