Thread: I'm Lovin It... (McDonalds in Creshaw Los Angeles..)

I'm Lovin It... (McDonalds in Creshaw Los Angeles..)

"Keep 'em Flying"

Re: I'm Lovin It... (McDonalds in Creshaw Los Angeles..)

What a savage.... :roll: :roll:

He did have two really little children with him.

I suppose its remotely possible that the lady is in fact a violent felon herself who made some threats....possibly even in the parking lot or on the street prior to the her turning into a punching bag.... Remember those "girls" on the subway in New York attacking that guy in Brooklyn?

We'll know soon enough if the media follow up on it... that guy's going to get ID'd awfully fast.
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Still no reason to punch her...its McDonalds. He should have acted in the best interest of his children which he clearly didn't. If he cared he would have said fine just go ahead..there's more to life then a Big Mac.

If some heifer try to talk to me when I'm tryin' to get my Big Mac on you know she gon' get da smack down.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I love how the article says "repeatedly punched". I see one landed punch... I think he missed the 2nd one. They're acting like he stood over her punching her 20 times.

I'll agree with Tom on this. She might have not been good herself. Just recently down here there was a kid sleeping on the subway and some random guy (mental issues) pulls out a Ball-peen hammer and starts whacking him in the head. I mean sure that sucks, but that could have been bad karma catching up with the "victim" for shooting someone a month before...

Karma doesn't justify that, nor should it equate when come underage female is rocked in the face by an adult. Saying "maybe the person committed a crime in the past and deserved it" is a frightening excuse.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

I'm having a hard time following this thread...we see a video where a man takes two swings at a teenage girl, knocking her to the ground, then he takes his two kids and leaves the scene, and we get "well, maybe she could have done something sometime that would deserve getting hit for", coming up with all sorts of excuses to justify what appears to be an unwarranted, unprovoked, and inexcusable assault.

Just saying... Yes, it was very violent, scarily violent. Perhaps (perhaps) she starting saying she was going to cut one the kids with a Razor or something..and had been going on and on about it...perhaps a member of a gang whatever...

I realize, probably not, but I've seen it...

Just saying "its McDonalds" doesn't mean you're safe if you act like a civilized human being. Not in some neighborhoods. Does anyone here live in Crenshaw?

Just today on the news I heard one teenage girl, a chronic runaway, invited into the home of a family member to live for awhile, cut the throat and stabbed (about 20 times or more) - and murdered - the teenage daughter of the family (her own family) that took her in.

I used to see this intimidation crap everyday I would go to a Chinese take out place on the corner of 42nd and 9th Avenue back in the 80s... Threats and threats and threats... against the workers, and often enough someone else in line. And, sometimes violence.

Maybe more to illustrate the point, there is a higher death (murder) rate (I've heard it said) in certain violent crime neighborhoods than there is in certain war zones. Of course it is justified in impolite society to say you'd shoot a child because you believe that child might be carrying a bomb or whatever. Or, maybe you're a cop and "think" you see a gun, and you shoot the "perp" down in a hail of bullets. Thats been justified on these boards before, hasn't it? In bad neighborhoods it is not unusual to find that citizens like to live as much as cops and soldiers might.

That guy might not want to have had his kids threatened, while he had to turn his back on that girl to get the food. OR, just maybe, he didn't think his kids needed to hear her make threats against their father.

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"