Thread: Reaching Marine Air Terminal at LGA via Bus

Reaching Marine Air Terminal at LGA via Bus

I forgot how to get to LGA MAT. I will be on the Q33 bus Sept. 27 but I forgot if it stops at the MAT. Do I have to transfer to a shuttle bus? Where do I get the shuttle? Thanks.

Re: Marine Air Terminal at LGA

Q33 does not stop at MAT. You can transfer to the shuttle at any terminal that it does stop at, i.e. Delta/Northwest terminal, or if you have a transfer you could also switch to the Q48 or M60.

Bus Map: http://mta.info/nyct/maps/busqns.pdf
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: Reaching Marine Air Terminal at LGA via Bus

Thanks. I'll transfer at the Central Terminal to the shuttle. I have an unlimited MetroCard so any bus but the Q33 will do. When is a good time to arrive at the MAT for Kid's Day? When does it open to the public? Had a great time last year. The summer went by fast. Just remember seeing the Macys fireworks and saying goodbye to Astroland at Coney Island.

Re: Reaching Marine Air Terminal at LGA via Bus

Kids Day is from 1200 to 1600, and there is a thread in the Events forum with more info. See ya there.

LGA777