Thread: McCain Accuses NBC of Obama Bias

McCain Accuses NBC of Obama Bias

I think they have a point here...
    Andrea Mitchell: "The Obama people must feel that he didn't do quite as well as they might have wanted to in that context, because what they are putting out privately is that McCain may not have been in the cone of silence and may have had some ability to overhear what the questions were to Obama. He seemed so well-prepared." (NBC's "Meet The Press," 8/17/08)
    McCain's campaign manager has requested a meeting with the president of NBC News. Read his letter here: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12594.html
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: McCain Accuses NBC of Obama Bias

McCain's people are just realizing this now? NBC has been pro Obama from the start and even though I'm supporting Obama over McCain I agree that NBC's coverage of the election has been unfairly one sided. McCain doesn't have a fair shot in the media, regardless of whom his people meet with the media doesn't want to see him win and because of that he's not going to get the proper air time. Frankly NBC news is a total and complete disgrace how they report the news.