Thread: One For Moose: 2008 Ram Challenge Tour (56k - meh...)

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

One For Moose: 2008 Ram Challenge Tour (56k - meh...)

i got an invite to the 2008 Dodge Ram Challenge Tour last week and since i needed to do something with my sister for her b-day i registered and went this morning. it was at belmont racetrack in one of the parking lots. nothing really fancy, just three small courses laid out so drivers could see what the new ram is made of. i really liked the truck, especially the locking storage inside the bedrails. i had a great time, and since it was so slow in the morning i drove each track two or three times. i forgot to charge my camera battery so i chatted with the sirius radio dj while waiting to get some power in to the batt. all of these shots were taken by my sister.

the new 2009 challenger was the main attention-getter for a while there!

this what i went there to get to play with...

before the offroad track:

what'd you say?

while driving the fast (agility)

after!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Re: One For Moose: 2008 Ram Challenge Tour (56k - meh...)

Nice set. The powerplant of that Challenger looks like it means business. The one Ram I really dig is the SRT-10. The only thing that truck hauls is ass!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

The challenger looks awesome, they really put a great design on that car

They did a nice job, modern looking yet very retro. I just wonder if the smart design carried over into the build? Dodge and Chrysler just got trounced in the latest quality reports.

Meh.... ive seen about 5 of them in person so far, there is always 2 of them at the bellmore car show friday nights.. and im still dissapointed with it, i dunno it just doesnt do it for me.. Probally b/c im looking more forward to the new camaro.. which is going to blow this car away when it comes out.. all i can really say is challenger what??

Quote Originally Posted by h2opunk1822
    Meh.... ive seen about 5 of them in person so far, there is always 2 of them at the bellmore car show friday nights.. and im still dissapointed with it, i dunno it just doesnt do it for me.. Probally b/c im looking more forward to the new camaro.. which is going to blow this car away when it comes out.. all i can really say is challenger what??
    I have to give Chevy credit - it took them 5 years to copy the PT Cruiser with that little HHR, they're coming out with their Challenger copy a lot sooner

Got to see a bunch of Challengers at the Chrysler show at Carlisle a few weeks ago, both display models, as well as those which had been delivered to owners in the past month, and had a chance to talk to some of those new owners. Ma Mopar got it right! Chris, you do know that if you are going to drive one of those dogpile Chevys, you will have to grow a mullet. Grow up and come over to a real muscle car :)

And Matt, that looked like some real fun running those new Rams. I got to do something similar about 7 years ago, test driving the Ram against some of the competitor trucks, and had a blast.

Chris, you do know that if you are going to drive one of those dogpile Chevys, you will have to grow a mullet. Grow up and come over to a real muscle car :)

I do have to give them credit for having it come out first!, and having it look ALOT better then the Mustang, but im a chevy guy.. and looking at the new Camaro it is nothing but sexy!!!!!! But as for the mullet, ill leave the joe dirt look to someone else!