Thread: Mr. T continues to pity fools.

Mr. T continues to pity fools.

Mr. T denied being "homophobic" on "The O'Reilly Factor" Wednesday night after his recent Snickers ad was pulled from the airwaves in Britain for offending homosexuals.

"I am not homophobic, I am not a gay-basher I didn't say anything that was negative nor derogatory," Mr. T told Bill O'Reilly. "I would never do a commercial if I thought it was offensive to anyone.

In the ad, the "A-Team" actor, 56, crashes a Jeep through a house and starts pelting a speed-walking man on the street with Snickers, telling him that "I pity you fool! You're a disgrace to the man race. It's time to run like a real man."

At the end of the ad, Mr. T shouts "Snickers — get some nuts!"

"The phrase 'get some nuts' refers to Snickers candy bar having more peanuts," he told O'Reilly. "I've been pitying fools for 28 years, Bill, and it's never personal. Everybody knows it's not serious."

The ad, which never aired in the U.S., was pulled off of British TV after human rights organizations derided it as homophobic.

Link- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399584,00.html
    "Offending" commercial- 0bUxi_Eo6fU

I think the best part of the commercial is how the garbage can at the end just gets taken out for no reason.

Re: Mr. T continues to pity fools.

How is speed-walking considered to be a homosexual activity? It sounds as though the people calling the ad homophobic are the ones stereotyping themselves.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    How is speed-walking considered to be a homosexual activity? It sounds as though the people calling the ad homophobic are the ones stereotyping themselves.
    Its def not gay at all its just a dumb exercise that doesn't burn any calories or have any benefit what so ever.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

I pity the tools that make this commercial to be more than what it is. This PC crap has gotta stop.

As for speedwalking, I don't do it but it does burn calories.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I saw the commercial, the T-man did nothing wrong.
    Spotters have been Homeland Security before HS was a glimmer in the president's eye.